The Class O release brings the following updates to Coldfunction:
- Complete UI revamp!
- Components written in react.js.
- Support for up and down votes in answers.
- Support for following a question.
- Brand new code highlighting theme.
- Brand new markdown editor with preview support.
- Warns user of unsaved changes before closing window.
- Support for the coldmark markdown spec.
- Fixed various issues in image uploading.
- Fixed various issues in comments rendering.'
- Fixed scrolling issues in specific pages.
- Fixed some internal error msgs displayed when user posting with empty content.
- Dark theme support in syntax highlighting.
- Use Ajax requests in various editing page.
- Fixed annoying autocomplete popping up in markdown editor.
- Fixed save button not disabled when editor is loading.
- Fixed the issue "Do not pass page parameter when switching feed type".
- Editor is now automatically loaded when user logged in.
- Full screen edit support.
- Custom search is now opened in a new window.
O-type stars are very hot and extremely luminous, with most of their radiated output in the ultraviolet range. These are the rarest of all main-sequence stars. About 1 in 3,000,000 (0.00003%) of the main-sequence stars in the solar neighborhood are O-type stars. Some of the most massive stars lie within this spectral class. O-type stars frequently have complicated surroundings that make measurement of their spectra difficult.